
The best day of my life, thus far, will be on Friday when I am sealed to my eternal companion for time and all eternity. But, last night was a very close second. It was the ultimate BEST feeling to be sitting in the House of the Lord surrounded by all the people who love me and Dustin so much. It was great to have all the support from our families and friends that we did. We had my dad and older sisters, my older brothers and their wives and one of my sister-in-law's brothers, Dustin's parents and grandma, his uncle, and some of my good friends. Going through for the first time was definitely a lot to take in and a little overwhelming, but there is no feeling more peaceful than being in that sacred place. I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet my goal that has been so important to me since I was a little primary girl. Thanks to everyone who was able to come.
August 27, 2008
One Special Day
Posted by Stacy at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
Stac I am so proud of you for going through the temple. I am so glad Gary and I were able to be there. What a blessing. We can all go together now. That would be fun.
Pimp suit, D. I love it. Congrats to you both. I'm so happy and can't wait until tonight. I'll see you at the reception.
Stacy,
Wow. Just saying congratulations doesn't quite do it for such a special event as this. I'm so proud of you for keeping yourself worthy to receive your endowment in the temple. Isn't it amazing? I hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog every now and then. I truly wish you the best. You've definitely started out the right way. Way to go.
M. Soderberg
Cute! Dustin looks sharp in that suit! It's definitely one of the best experiences ever, I would agree! I can't wait to see wedding pictures!
We need Pictures!!!, mark and I are waiting for these great wedding and honeymoon Pictures.
Stac, just want to send my congrats to both you and Dustin. Dustin and I have played in the outfield for the past 8 or so years and he's pretty much like a brother to me. I love him to death and am so excited that he finally found a girl like you!!! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see pics of the wedding. -Kati (Johnson) Heath
OKAY!! Seriously, I think I have read the "One special day" post like 10 million times!! Lets get some wedding pictures up already!! And even some honeymoon pictures. Especially of the ones where you guys are swimming with the Dolphins! :D
hey bro...
im a blogger now too..
check me out from time to time at theflytinman.blogspot.com
fly...
Post a Comment