CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 23, 2008

Grin and Bear it!

HaHa! This picture makes me laugh. There is no one in the world who makes me happier. Dustin is.. Dustin. His personality is unique and one of a kind, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He treats me like his princess. I am definitely a very lucky girl! I love every moment I spend with him.
He is always doing the cutest things, and after this last Sunday all the girls in our singles ward were telling me they wish they had a boyfriend as adorable as him. It was fast and testimony meeting, and we've both been pretty afraid to get up and bear ours but the previous month he told me he wanted to. So on Sunday, he came in a little late so he was sitting in the very back because there was no room left by me. I remember sitting there thinking, "I would love it if he got up and bore his testimony, I think I would cry." A few minutes after jinxing myself, here comes Dustin walking up the aisle and stops by me and tells me I'm coming too! So wide-eyed and almost in shock, I follow him up to the podium. I sit in one of the seats behind and he turns around and says, nope you're standing up here with me! I almost died. He bore his testimony and it was the sweetest thing ever. I had tears in my eyes, of course. Then, he turns around and sits down!! He leaves me to bear mine by myself after having me stand up there with him :) It's a good thing I love him! I bore mine, for the first time since my last year at girls camp! I thanked him for making me do it afterward! Later in Relief Society, everyone was talking about it and saying how cute it was and they thought he was going to propose! My stake president, who was there, thought the same thing :) He is so cute, I tell him that almost everyday.









5 comments:

kayla said...

ahh, precious! Dustin really is a great guy and so sweet!!

kayla said...

I am so proud of you for bearing your testimony. It's definitely not an easy thing to do. So, you said you haven't done that sine last year at girls camp...well, I haven't done it since Carol was the camp Director, which was in 2005!! So, Kudos to you!!

JACK!E said...

That is awesome that you two got up in sacrament! I am too shy to do that. I thought I would after we got sealed and didn't then I thought the same thing after Gavin was blessed and again, didn't. You are brave! Too bad Dustin really didn't propose.

camille said...

So precious! I love it. I bet the whole ward thought he was going to propose. That's what I would have thought too. You guys are awesome, sooo cute together.

Sienna said...

Ha ha that's so funny! I thought he was going to propose too as you told the story!! You two are cute together. I love the Dusty pics!