CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 1, 2008

Dustin Sporting a Beautiful Bikini









With the bad weather slowing down and the sun out more and more, Dustin has been dying to get out in the water once again. He patiently awaits the day he can take his boat out on the lake and have as much fun as last year! But, last year will be hard to beat. We'll never forget when we thought it would be funny to switch bottoms, so while we were both out in the middle of the lake we did a lil swapping and when they pulled us back in everyone had an eye full! This is just one of the many moments that put a smile on our face from last year and we can't wait to make some more memories this year!




12 comments:

Shari said...

That had me laughing. Although I am gald to of missed seeing Dustin in a Spedo like bathing suit. Jk Dust

JACK!E said...

Thank you for not posting any pics of me. What was I thinking getting in a 2 piece 7 weeks after having a baby?!!!...and on top of that, letting a camera anywhere near me? That won't be happening this year!

camille said...

WOW! Now that's something you don't see everyday! I think I might throw up!... JK. Tell Dustin he sure looks pretty!

Stacy said...

LOL! ha ha first off, jackie you looked gorgeous in your bikini last summer! I don't know what you are talking about and i probably should of posted the pictures of you instead because you looked way better in a bikini than he did :) and Camille.. i agree! I definitely wouldn't describe him as pretty though!

Anonymous said...

i think dustin is pretty.

Stacy said...

If i must be precise, let me clarify.. I think dustin is very pretty but the bottoms of my bikini was not the most flattering on him. That is what was meant by the comment and i'm positive he knows what the intentions were when i said that. :) And if i was being completely serious about how i felt about him I wouldn't have stopped at pretty. To me, Dustin is the most gorgeous thing ever brought to this earth. He is everything to me and I am so glad he is in my life. I cannot say it enough and i'm proud to tell the world that he is my all and completes me in every way possible. Thanks for helping me pay a little more attention the nit picky things in life and also allowing me to take this opportunity to remind dustin of how much in love with him i am and always will be.

Amber said...

Ha ha ha. This is funny. You two are outta control! Thanks again for figuring everything out for me so Dustin could look at Trace's car. I'll have to give you that cookie recipe! You'll win his heart everytime, i'm sure!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JACK!E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JACK!E said...

Stacy said...

"Now I indicated earlier that I did not know why there was so much conflict and hatred and bitterness in the world. Of course, I know that all of this is the work of the adversary. He works on us as individuals.
...There is no end to the good we can do, to the influence we can have with others. Let us not dwell on the critical or the negative. Let us pray for strength; let us pray for capacity and desire to assist others. Let us radiate the light of the gospel at all times and all places, that the Spirit of the Redeemer may radiate from us."

Gordon B. Hinckley, “The Need for Greater Kindness,” Ensign, May 2006, 58–61

Sienna said...

I REMEMBER THIS DAY. IS MY FAVORITE DAY IN ALL MY LIFE. DAHSTIN LOOK PRETTY GOOD IN THAT SUIT.